The focus of this training
Analysis & browsing of the entitlement structure
- Who has access to which resources?
- How can entitlements be displayed quickly and understandably?
- How can one identify commonalities and outliers at first glance of the Identity Grid?
- How can a future state of access be modeled in the software?
- How does the creation of users, business experts and expert groups work?
- How can they be included ideally in the cleansing process?
Role modeling & role management
- What does a clear entitlement structure look like and how can you use business role modeling to make your authorizations even more transparent?
- How are rules created and how does continuous monitoring and maintenance work?
- How can attributes be monitored for conformance with existing preconditions?
- Which standard workflows can be configured within NEXIS 4?
- How do company-specific custom workflows for any special processes work and how can they be implemented?
You are interested?
Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
We offer our trainings from a group size of 2 to 5 persons. Deviating from this, individual agreements can be made that are specifically tailored to your needs.