The focus of this training
- What is important when it comes to importing data?
- How are import-specific settings configured, data sources evaluated and via import schemes compared to the data model?
- How do you import departments, employees, business roles and application systems?
- How does the creation and configuration of NEXIS Controle projects work?
Data scheme & attributes
- What must be considered when configuring and applying a data scheme?
- Why are attributes so important and how can you use them in different use cases?
- What are the features of the NEXIS repository and how do you configure trigger, scripts, and delegations?
- How can event-based tasks be scheduled in NEXIS Controle?
- How can building-blocks be re-used to reduce the administrative overhead?
Settings & system administration
- What are the system settings and how can they be configured?
- What tools are needed for system monitoring and maintenance to successfully perform problem analysis?
Analysis & browsing of the entitlement structure
- Who has access to which resources?
- How can entitlements be displayed quickly and understandably?
- How can one identify commonalities and outliers at first glance of the Identity Grid?
- How can a future state of access be modeled in the software?
- How does the creation of users, business experts and expert groups work?
- How can they be included ideally in the cleansing process?
Role modeling & role management
- What does a clear entitlement structure look like and how can you use business role modeling to make your authorizations even more transparent?
- How are rules created and how does continuous monitoring and maintenance work?
- How can attributes be monitored for conformance with existing preconditions?
- Which standard workflows can be configured within NEXIS 4?
- How do company-specific custom workflows for any special processes work and how can they be implemented?
You are interested?
We offer our trainings from a group size of 2 to 5 persons. Deviating from this, individual agreements can be made that are specifically tailored to your needs.